Working with SBAP is beneficial to you and your clients. We have over 30 years of expertise in SBA 504 lending. We understand the relationship between you and your client and will meet the needs of the client so that they are satisfied. We have funded over 500 SBA 504 loans. SBAP underwrites, processes, closes and services the loan for the life of the loan.
SBA 504 Structures:
Three main partners are required for the SBA 504 loan program
- Bank - provides at least 50% of the total project cost and takes a 1st DSD or UCC on collateral.
- SBAP - provides up to 40% of the total project cost at a fixed rate and takes a 2nd DSD or UCC on collateral.
- Small Business Borrower - provides at least 10% equity injection of the total project cost. Some cases require extra equity injection (these cases are if the borrower is a start-up or purchasing a special purpose building. If it is both cases then the equity injection will be 20%. For startups involving special purpose collateral, then the equity injection will be 20%).
Partnering with us:
- You and the client always work directly with SBAP. Our team knows and works with SBA to get the loan approved, closed and serviced (no SBA lender reviews are required for the bank in a 504 loan).
- Using the SBA 504 program creates less risk for the bank.
For Banks to partner with SBA:
- A Bank loan must have a term of at least 10 years when the 504 loan is for a term of 20 or more years or 7 years when the 504 loan is for 10 years If you still have questions about the 504 loan program that was not covered above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 770-536-7839.